Inspired by a German chandelier from the 1970s, our fixture evokes the boldness and glamour of the era. A band of faceted crystal glass prisms reflects and refracts the light, capturing the essence of emerald-cut diamonds.
- Frame and center support built of iron
- Fitted with a spaced band of rectangular crystal glass prisms, secured at top and bottom with bold metal mounts
- Glass prisms are made of k9 glass, used to make optical lenses and prisms
- In grey iron with clear crystal glass
- Marble base accented with natural veining
- Uses four 25W max. candelabra equivalent bulbs; includes five Vintage Cylinder Candelabra Filament Bulbs
- Dry UL listed; suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water
- Black cord
- 19" diam., 30"H
- Weight: 70.5 lbs.